Sunday, November 1, 2009

Time for re-commitment

Two weeks to go till my bandiversary! I'm struggling a bit the last couple of days to 'contain' my eating. I think it's partly because I have less structure to my time at the weekends and so am more tempted to graze and get bored. Also, it's because after my very stressful period at work, I haven't really got back into a regular exercise habit. I'm still working quite long hours which doesn't help, but I am determined to get back to the gym and swimming this week

A year ago I promised myself that for the first time in my life, I would make my health and diet and well-being my top priority in life - ahead of work! With my one year anniversary coming up soon it is timely to re-affirm this as a commitment in my life. At the end of the day, success with the band is largely down to exactly that - to what extent are we prepared to make it No. 1 priority? If it gets top spot then there's every chance of success.

No comments:

Post a Comment