Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Back on track

I'm pretty sure I'm back on track now. I've managed to stick to healthy eating for several days now, and the scales have dropped by two pounds this morning! I'm now just seven pounds away from being a 'normal' weight! I'm so pleased about this - there is a realistic chance of reaching that interim target by Christmas. I posted a few days ago about the pros and cons of having another fill. I said at the time that I was fairly sure I am happy where I am. I can now say with certainty that I DEFINITELY AM!! There's no doubt about it, when I eat healthily I get enough food with about 1200 calories a day. I still get hungry mid-afternoon but as I said the other day, I simply get around this by having a selection of healthy snacks available.

Although I've been at a plateau fir a few weeks, things have started moving again. I really feel as though I have turned a corner in terms of understanding how to make the most of my band!

No comments:

Post a Comment