Thursday, October 22, 2009

Back on the wagon

Well I think so anyway! I had a really good day yesterday - I could only manage half my evening meal at first although ate the other half later in the evening. All-told I managed just 950 calories all day - which for this stage in my band journey is excellent! Today it will be more like normal - about 12-1300 or so, but I went for a decent walk this afternoon so that's fine. I just need to get back to the gym for some exercise now that work presure is beginning to ease off.

Sorry this is a short post but I am dashing off to watch BBC's Question Time - one of the panel is a bit of a national hate figure (right wing, racist, bigoted and all that). There have been massive protests and I'm tuning in to watch him squirm!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment