Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Weight Loss Ticker

You will notice that I have added my weight loss 'ticker' at the top of the page. It struck me that it would be a good way to keep you informed about my general progress. I've added a link to the Ticker Factory web site in the useful links at the side (and to the title of this post) so that you can set up your own if you wish. You can set it up to record your weight loss, your waistline measurement and your BMI. It also maintains a chart so you can see your own progress over the course of time. In fact, if you click on the Ticker Factory logo it takes you to a page where you can see my chart!

2 comments:

  1. Great addition! : ) It is really motivating to those of us who are fairly new to this journey! Keep up the fantastic work.
    Peace,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Laura,

    Glad you like it! How's it going for you?

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete