Saturday, July 25, 2009

Into the next stone...

A couple of days ago I made my first foray into the 12 stone's for about 20 years! My current weight is now 12 stone 13 pounds, and even though I am only one pound less than a few days ago, being able to say I am "twelve stone something" feels fantastic!

And there's more...... I updated my ticker just now and realised that I have only one pound to lose before I have lost 100 since I began my band journey!

It's this kind of milestone that cheers me up and helps me put bad mornings like yesterday behind me!

4 comments:

  1. You have done amazingly well Trees, really your weight loss has been incredibly fast...and its all been down to sheer hard work on your side - well blooming done - I'm really proud of you. Wowzaaaaa 12 stone bracket is fan-blooming-tastic..... You little star! I'm heading back for 4th fill I think, might help me catch up with you! Loads of Love Kegs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Theresa~ Congratulations on a job well done! It's successful bandsters like you, that inspire all of us.
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey thanks so much you two, Laura and Kegs, for your very kind comments. I do hope your 4th fill is perfect for you Kegs - and keep catching up with me!!!

    All the best to you both, Trees x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your loss -- you're a big inspiration to me, keep on keeping on! Linda

    ReplyDelete