Monday, February 16, 2009

Four compliments in a day

I had a hair cut and coloured my hair at the weekend and today I got no less than four compliments from work colleagues referring to my weight loss! How weird is that? It's as though by changing my hair they can see more clearly that I've lost weight? My office mate commented that I'd lost weight (for him, this was a serious outpouring of emotion and affection - you know the type!). Another (also male) said that I looked really 'well', and really 'smart' (and was I going for an interview or something?!). A third (the only female) posted a message on my Facebook page saying that they'd seen me today and how great I looked. Finally, another male colleague was chatting to me about something else and hesitated as he turned to go. He turned back to me and said thoughtfully, "you're looking thinner!". Wow! I still cannot get over four comments in one day - I'm grinning like a Cheshire cat!

No comments:

Post a Comment