Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Stuffed!

I've just finished eating my dinner and I'm stuffed! I ate boiled potatoes, mixed steamed veg (butternut squash, leeks, spinach and mushroom) and some soya-based veggie mince. The total calorific value was about 280 and it fit, as per usual, on a 7-inch side plate. So, as far as I am concerned, this was a very normal meal. I hadn't had anything else to eat or drink for a while before so was quite hungry and ready to eat when I finally had it all cooked and ready.

And yet, having eaten it all, I feel absolutely stuffed. This is particularly disappointing because I had also prepared some chopped strawberries and grapes to eat for dessert! At the moment, I will have to leave them and eat them tomorrow instead (perhaps for breakfast!). I'm somewhat confused as to why I should suddenly be so full after eating a normal sized meal and not having felt any restriction prior to today. I guess I just have to accept, as many other bandits have, that the band has a mind of its own and is rather unpredictable.

No comments:

Post a Comment