Thursday, February 19, 2009

A naff day

It seems every time I get a fill I get the blues..... I ate OK until I got home from work. But then, feeling despondent because there is no sign of restriction after my second fill, I ate a piece of fresh baguette with margarine - to test the band. It went down a treat, no problem at all. This kind of made me feel more despondent so I then pigged some peanuts (again, no problem) and then some M+Ms with peanut centres - which I don't even like but they've got chocolate round them so who cares! Now I feel rather stuffed because I've eaten loads compared to what I normally do, and so I feel even more naff! Ah well, no-one said this was going to be easy.

Tomorrow morning first thing, I'm going to phone my provider and book another fill appointment straight away. I have already decided that if I have to travel to Birmingham to get a fill a week or two earlier, then I will. I'm getting impatient! Apart from anything else, so far, all I have to show for my £8k is a guide book on healthy eating! Yes, I know I've lost loads of weight and my clothes are too big, my health has improved and all that, but the band, which is what I paid all that money for, still isn't doing its job!

End of rant.

No comments:

Post a Comment