Saturday, February 21, 2009

It'a grand day

Today, the number of visitors to this blog has topped a thousand for the first time ( a 'grand' – get it?)! I decided to start a blog on the same day I began my pre-op diet on 9th November 2008. I spent some of that day setting it up and then posted my first entry the day after. Since that time (at the time of posting today), 1,012 people have accessed the blog which is fantastic. I have thoroughly enjoyed blogging. Yes, it has helped me 'get a few things off my chest', but has also helped clarify a few things, reflect on experiences and analyse my own thoughts. I have never been one for keeping a diary so am truly delighted that I now have this complete reccord of everything that has happened since becoming a bandit on 15th November 2008.

I don't know very much about the people, you, that read the blog, except for a few who have posted comments or mentioned the blog on the UKGastricBand forum. I truly hope that you get something from it – I guess that sometimes it may be amusing, other times informative and at other times perhaps you are just encouraged by knowing that someone else is experiencing the same as you! I don't know, but whatever you gain from it, I hope that our relationship will continue for many moons to come!

Thanks for reading and all the best, wherever you are and whatever you weigh!

No comments:

Post a Comment