Monday, April 6, 2009

I'm no saint

Right now I am feeling incredibly sick. Is this the effects of over-doing the exercise regime? Or is it an adverse reaction to too much healthy food? Answer - neither. It's because I have engaged, this evening, in a systematic binge, through two iced buns, a packet of Maltesers, a Twirl, a packet of chocolate buttons and two large glasses of Diet Coke. Proof that my fat gene is still very much alive and kicking. Why the self-sabotage? Who knows! The day I manage to understand the why's and wherefore's of my emotional psyche, the day I will deserve a Nobel Prize! I have a period (sorry guys!) and have generally been feeling a bit 'down' and tired all day. I have no idea whether this is related to the binge-behaviour or if it's just coincidence. I noticed that despite having a lunch that was identical to the evening meal I had yestersday (and that filled me up), I was still hungry all afternoon. I was hungry when I got home from work and had some soup but was still hungry and then ate a cheese toastie (really the the start of my binge evening).

Having thought only yesterday that maybe I have the right amount of restriction at long last - now I am wondering whether that is, indeed the case!! Who knows with this band - it seems to have a mind of its own. Having said that, the band is infinitely more reliable than my brain. Now I am off to bed to sleep off my huge, fat, stuffed stomach. Hopefully I've not done any lasting damage - and tomorrow's a new day.

No comments:

Post a Comment