Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Updating labels

I have spent a little time today updating the labels attached to previous posts. I only started using them a couple of months ago so all my early posts are still label-less! However, periodically I go on a label frenzy and edit old post to add labels. I've still a lot more to do but am making steady progress. It means that the list of labels on the right hand side of the main screen can be used to search to find past posts on a wide range of topics. Rather than use a million labels - that would make the exercise a bit pointless - I have used more general labels to indicate a range of topics. So, for example, where I have discussed food, drink, what I ate etc on a particular day, I have attached the label 'Meals' or 'Food'. Or as another example, I have used the label 'Pain' whenever I have spoken about pain, discomfort, skin soreness, aching and the like.

I hope this helps readers navigate around the blog. If you have any suggestions as to how I might improve this site please let me know via a comment. All the best, Theresa.

No comments:

Post a Comment