Friday, May 29, 2009

Changes.....

On the UKGastricBand forum there has been a thread running for ages called 'Subtle Changes'. Loads of bandits have posted exampes of how their bodies and behaviours have changed since being banded. Some of the responses are very funny, I've posted a couple of times myself. I thought I'd post here, some of the changes I have noticed in myself over the past few months:

1. I can now cross my legs when sitting down.........

2. I felt some 'lumps' on my upper chest a couple of weeks ago - it turned out it was my ribs!!

3. I had to buy new knickers cos they kept falling down

4. My jeans are now very fashionable (they hang round the bottom of my a**e and the crutch is between my knees)

5. I walk a lot faster and sweat a lot less

6. My shoes are too big (honest!!)

7. I burp and fart a lot more!

8. I am developing a turkey neck

9. Someone recently said I was a fussy eater.... I've been called a greedy pig and a gannet before now, but never 'fussy'!

10. My bony knees bang together when I lie on my side in bed!

11. My brother keeps marvelling at how small my arms look

12. My hair is still falling out.....

No comments:

Post a Comment