Saturday, May 9, 2009

Like buses, milestones come in threes....

I have got three weight-related milestones coming up in the very near future - in fact I passed one of them this morning!

Milestone 1: Getting below 200 pounds for the first time in decades - I achieved this one today as I am now at 197lbs (14 stone 1lb).

Milestone 2: Getting below 14 stone - I have two pounds to go before I am into the 13's.

Milestone 3: Getting below a BMI of 30, which takes me from being 'obese' to 'overweight'!!

Of the three, the one I am most looking forward to achieving is the last. It will be a truly massive day for me when I can (and probably will) shout from the rooftops that "I am no longer OBESE!!!".

1 comment:

  1. WOW! Congrats!!! Those are three milestones to be VERY VERY proud of! Way to go! You are a true inspiration.
    peas out~ Laura

    ReplyDelete