Monday, May 11, 2009

Feeling tired

I have been feeling incredibly tired and lethargic for the past few days. I am not entirely certain that this lethargy stems from the day I had a fill - but it seems most likely. That said, I'm not sure I can explain it. I have been eating a little less than prior to the fill - mainly because I've been on fluids and mush rather than because of any new-found restriction - but not enough less to leave me feeling so exhausted each day. Today I was walking up a gentle hill along the street in Liverpool and almost had to stop on the way up for a rest!! Now, considering I've recently climbed up the second highest mountain in the English Lake District, having difficulty getting up a street in a city is a bit bizarre!!

Not only is my body feeling tired - as though I've been on a long walk (which I haven't), but I am also feeling really sleepy. I never have been one for getting up early in the morning and always enjoy a Saturday morning lie-in. But at the moment I am really struggling to get out of bed in the morning and twice I have completely ignored my alarm clock - and slept right through it!! Even as I type this, I could quite easily rest my head on my arms and go to sleep for a few hours..... in fact...... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Whoah!!! Wake up girl!

Anyway, I have decided that in the short run (i.e. for today only), I am going to eat what I want, when I want. I am going to listen to my body and if it says "I'm hungry", or "I need fooooooood" - I'm going to listen to it and feed it. I have no idea if this will make any difference to my energy levels but anything's worth a try (and it will be nice trying!!!). I'll let you know how I get on.... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment