Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I'm SOoooo happy - I'm overweight!

I just updated my weight loss ticker and realised that I have passed an important milestone - my BMI has gone below 30 (just). That means I am no longer classified as OBESE - now I'm just OVERWEIGHT!!

Wow! Does this mean I am on my way to becoming a 'normal' member of society at last?!!

What I really want to know, is how do I celebrate? In the past I would be off down the shop for a bag of chocolate goodies..... I suppose I could celebrate with a Muller Light or a green salad????!!

3 comments:

  1. WOW!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulation Theresa! I am so proud of you!!!! woooooooooooooooo hoooooooooooo!!!
    peasout~ Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay well done Theresa, I dream of the day I can join you!!!!!
    Congrats hun
    Gill
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the kind comments. Stick with it Gill - you WILL get there one day!!

    Love Theresa

    ReplyDelete