Saturday, August 1, 2009

Another fill?

I think I've lost count of how many fills I have had now - a lot! Anyway, since my last - at the end of June, my experiences have been mixed. Some of the time I have really struggled to keep up with good eating habits - and I know this is partly because there have been a few too many meals out, holidays and visitors etc. At other times, particularly when I've had the chance to get into a routine and had some structure to my days, I've done better. However, even during those 'better' times, I still don't think I am experiencing the same level of restriction as other bandits seem to. I can't help wondering now, whether around the time of my first de-fill I wasn't perhaps a bit too hasty in getting an aspiration. I think perhaps I panicked a bit and got de-filled too quickly - perhaps if I had persevered a bit longer it might have worked out OK?

The same cannot be said to be true after my second de-fill - on that occasion I really was struggling to get fluids down and the excessive restriction was adversely impacting on my life. The thing is though, if I get another small fill now (I am thinking of about 0.2ml), this will take me back to exactly the same total fill that I had when I needed my second de-fill.

I'm on my second holiday from today so my eating this next week will be far fom routine or structured. However, when I get back, I will have one week before my provisional fill appointment to decide whether to go for this small top-up or not. Currently I'm thinking I will - I just keep eating at the moment and I'm not losing weight. But time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment