Sunday, August 23, 2009

Come in number nine....

I had my ninth band adjustment today (0.2ml) and am hoping and praying it will be my last (apart from any long term MOT adjustments). I've been so close twice before but never quite found my sweet spot. I've had a couple of drinks already and satisfied myself that I can get liquids down ok. Then I tried a Weight Watchers low fat yoghurt. I finished it, just, but it's left me totally stuffed! Hopefully this is a sign of things to come.

I know that some newer bandits might be a little off-put at the thought of having so many fills - especially if you don't gave an inclusive aftercare package as I do. However, it might also reassure those who've struggled to find their sweet spot that (a) you're not abnormal, and (b) it's still possible to lose weight even while you're waiting to find that elusive sweet spot.

I'll keep you informed of my progress but wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment