Sunday, August 16, 2009

Cracks are beginning to appear...!

Make sure you're not eating or drinking anything as you read this.......

About ten days ago I was standing in the shower, with my back to the shower head. The lovely warm water was flowing nicely down my back - when I suddenly felt a very strange sensation going on behind. Something was 'getting at' the crack in my bum!! The same thing kept happening over the next few days and it took me a whole week to work out what it was.

It turns out that it was simply warm water flowing down the crack in my bum - between my cheeks! Now while this might be a normal, everyday occurrence for Mr and Mrs Slim, my bum crack has spent the last twenty years of its life in a suffocating hell, abyssmally squashed between two great fat bum cheeks!! Only now that my bum cheeks (are they what people now call 'buns'?) are somewhat smaller than they were, is there actually space for water to trickle between them.

As I lost weight, I was delighted to be able to cross my legs once again, wear smaller clothes, run upstairs and experience all sorts of other things that 'normal' experience. But feeling warm water trickle down the crack in my bum between my cheeks was never on my what to expect list!! What next - I can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment