Wednesday, August 12, 2009

A ton down!!

Today I did my usual first-thing-in-the-morning thing - and weighed myself. The scales told me I am 12 stone and 12 pounds which is 180 pounds. Since I started this whole journey at 280 pounds - that's one hundred of the little blighters lost!! WHOOPEE!!!

This is my weight loss chart produced by the Ticker Factory. The green line represents my target weight of ten stone and five pounds (BMI 22.4). I extrapolated the chart line until it intersected the green line and the date came out at 15th January 2010. That's 22 weeks away and 35 more pounds to lose - which means I have to sustain a weight loss of 1.6 pounds per week to reach that goal.
Currently I'm still just about managing 2 pounds per week but I know this will slow down as my weight reduces and my basal metabolic rate slows down. So, there's still a chance I could make that target. Only problem is, Christmas comes between now and then, so for the second year running I'll be on starvation rations in the festive season!!

No comments:

Post a Comment