Friday, September 25, 2009

Been a good girl so far

I've had a much better day so far today. I started out with an early morning visit to the gym. Once at work I had to hit the ground running and didn't gave time for anything more for breakfast other than a banana. Still, that and some drinks kept me going till lunchtime. I'm lucky in having a Sainsbury's close to where I work and so popped along there in search of some healthy food. They do some good healthy choices foods for lunch including a good range of low fat sandwiches, salads and pasta dishes. I opted for a low fat cheese salad sandwich and a low fat Greek yoghurt with crunchy bits and fresh fruit. I ate a Nutrigrain on the way home and have just finished my dinner. I had potatoes, mixed veg (broccoli, mushrooms and green beans) and a spicy vegetable bake.

I may have a yoghurt before going to bed but all in all unfeeling relatively saintly! Having said that, I have found it quite tough today. I've faced some very serious temptation from a half eaten packet of cashew nuts in the kitchen cupboard, from the chocolate vending machine at work and from my husband offering to go and buy a takeaway when I got home from work! Sometimes things are there to make our lives difficult! If I manage to 'keep a lid on it' until I go to bed I'll be very pleased with myself. Who knows, I may even start to losesome weight again?

No comments:

Post a Comment