Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Chocolate binge

Done ok today except for going on a late afternoon chocolate binge. I managed to scoff five bars in a couple of hours. I felt a sudden urge, maybe relating to stress at work? I simply couldn't resist. I missed my support group session on emotional eating (probably the one I needed to attend more than any other) but I have a copy of the notes. I need to look at them - obviously. I'll have a read and post some thoughts on here. On the one hand I've been reassured by the fact that despite various bad days and binges in the past, I've not gained any weight. On the other hand, I'm disappointed that I keep giving in to these irrational urges to sabotage all my hard work. Oh well, I'll read the notes and see if I can learn any lessons for next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment