Friday, November 14, 2008

12 hours to go....

There are only 12 hours left before I have to leave the house for the hospital. I really wish I could speed up time because I want to get it over with as soon as possible and get on with my 'new' life! I have lost a few pounds already on the pre-op diet, but the lack of food has left me feeling a little more tired than usual (or perhaps it’s anxiety?). Having said that, I don’t know if I will be able to sleep tonight because of the anticipation.

I don’t know yet what time my op is but I will endeavour to post to the blog afterwards as soon as I am able with all the gory details. Thank you so much for taking the trouble to give me good luck messages – that means a lot.

I have to pop out for a couple of hours but when I return I will be tucking into my last ‘proper’ meal. Well, it probably wouldn’t count as a proper meal by many people – I’ll be having a steamed vegetable mix again including pieces of cauliflower, broccoli, courgettes, aubergine and oyster mushrooms (only 13 calories per 100g!!) – all this with loads of black pepper and some soy sauce. The next time I have such a meal it will have been liquefied in the blender!

I’ll sign off now. Next time I blog I’ll be a bandie…….

No comments:

Post a Comment