Monday, November 10, 2008

Pre-op diet – early progress report

I’m doing OK with my pre-op diet so far – though I haven’t even done a day yet! I’ve had a second shake and two Weight Watchers soups. I’m planning to have some steamed vegetables (I’m a vegetarian anyway so this isn’t too much hardship) and a fruit salad this evening. I’ve been working at home today so it’s all been fairly easy. However, tomorrow I’m back at work and I’ve got to plan out all of my 'food' in advance - which is a bit strange. I’ll have to blend my shakes before I go, and I've had to buy some food storage containers to take them in! I’ll also have to take some soup with me – fortunately we have a microwave available. It's funny that I've always thought that one of my problems is that my mind is always obsessed with food - and here I am, pre-surgery, having to think about it even more!!

No comments:

Post a Comment