Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Wobbly wobbly

I suppose that’s how you could describe me at present, but I was really referring to the orange flavoured jelly I have setting in the fridge! I’m becoming more and more inventive about what I eat (I’m planning to liquidise a Weight-To-Go chick pea dahl tomorrow!). Having said that, I read a posting on the GB Forum from a lady who liquidised an entire roast dinner (including Yorkshire puds!) – I’m not sure if I’ll go that far! But back to the jelly. I don’t quite know how this works, because the last time I ate jelly it was solid, rather than liquid. However, my nurse told me I could eat jelly if I got bored with the other liquid stuff on offer. So I will. I imagine it counts as liquid because that’s what it becomes before you swallow it…?

No comments:

Post a Comment