Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Struggling to consume drinks

I think I spoke too soon in my previous post! Since about midday I have felt very bloated again and really struggling to consume anything. It's now 8.30pm and I've still only managed about 400 calories! I've had waves of tiredness too and have fallen asleep in the chair twice. I did go out for a very gentle stroll for about 30 minutes and this also made me very tired - I was struggling to get home by the end! I'm beginning to wonder whether, at this rate, I'll be OK to go back to work next Monday. I have a really hectic job! I guess I'll just have to pace myself and not expect too much.

I made some more soup earlier - this time its made of one potato, a chunk of pumpkin, red onion and vegetable stock, I boiled it all together, then liquidised it a little, then sieved it to remove lumps. It's made up about 1 litre, which at current progress, will probably last a week! I haven't really had any yet, only tasted it - I'll look forward to it tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment