Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Less bloated today

It's early afternoon and I've already managed 245 calories! An achievement! I am feeling less bloated today and have a little more energy. Also, I feel less tired and lightheaded. This might be partly down to the fact that I had a really good sleep last night. I slept on my right side and this was quite comfortable. I had a good wash when I got up (I cannot shower for 10 days because of the sutures!) and also got hubby to wash my hair for the first time in three days.

I've had half a glass of fresh orange juice, an Actimel (with the orange bits sieved out) and some more broccoli and potato soup (see recipe post). I've also had a couple of sugar-free Polos and some black tea. I will be going for a short walk soon while the weather is still OK. Looked on the gastricband.co.uk web site this morning and there are others who had a band fitted on the same day as me!!


The bariatric nurse from Healthier Weight phoned this morning to see how I was doing. It's nice to know they will keep a close eye on me - especially during the next eight weeks of pre-fill...

No comments:

Post a Comment