Monday, December 29, 2008

Boxing Day

Today, I was determined to consume a total calorie intake that was closer to my new 'norm'. In fact, I ate 1097 calories and walked 10,000 steps! Here's what I ate (calories in brackets):

Breakfast: 200 ml orange juice (85), 40g muesli and 100 ml soya milk (183).

Lunch: Weight To Go smoked haddock and potatoes (220).

Evening meal: Jacket potato (241 – a large one!), tuna (61), tomatoes (18) and Light Philadelphia (49).

Naughty desert: Small homemade mince pie (c.200) and 15 ml single cream (20).

The next day I saw on one of the forums some people bemoaning the fact that they had really 'blown it' over Christmas. Most were bandits with restriction at the 'sweet spot'. I find this intruiging because the band really should come into its own at times when our resolve goes out of the window – otherwise what is the point of it if its success relies totally on our willpower? I guess I will learn more about working with the band once I have some restriction myself. For now, I have no option but to rely on willpower until my first fill.

No comments:

Post a Comment